Jenny's Birthday Breakfast!
I met Jenny at teavolve on her birthday! Since I wouldn't be able to join her at her birthday party later that night due to working.
We share many traits, the main one being love of good chocolate.
Jenny carefully examining her birthday chocolate.
Us! with twin glasses glare!
I met Jenny in Peace Corps, when we were in the same language pod. I was incredibly lucky in also going to nursing school with her and being her roommate for a year! She is an awesome and funny friend who makes me smile a lot and always gives me a different and brighter outlook on life. She is studying to be the most awesome nurse-midwife ever, and if i would ever have babies (ew) she would be my nurse-midwife.
Jenni's Visit: Part 1!
Jenni! I've known this Jenni since second grade! hurray! She visited me last weekend and we started off the visit with a post train ride (for her) and post work (for me) breakfast at the Paper moon diner.
We then met up with my friend Kate to go to the state fair!!!!!
we did not go on any rides.
Water melons! we leaned they can be very big and heavy
so cute! very deserving of it's first prize.
130.8 lbs!!!!
pig race!!!!! so exciting
eeeee llama
the one ton boor
this was our meandering to and from the walters art museum!
look at that face!
hurray! must water the plants! on my street!
Jenni is also one of my bestest friends who always can think of fun and cute and geeky things to do! She is busy being awesome doing stuff like learning German, studying Art History, rock climbing and many more things that i wish i could do (in seattle. which is a city on my wish list of cities to live in!)
No comments:
Post a Comment